Do my titles catch your eyes? Do they make you want to read what I’m talking about? Or is it my excerpt? You know that the little part of my post that starts off with a few sentences and there’s a “Continue Reading” link that takes you right in. Or is it the picture that isn’t my header but is in my post that WordPress uses that draws your attention? Let me know in the comments section below.
I get a lot of emails from WordPress because of the persons I follow and these emails are really just people who uploaded a new post. I don’t read the emails, instead I come online and hop right into Reader and well read obviously. As I read, someone I just recently started to follow got an award. In the time and space of 2-3 days, I got another award because this blogger nominated me. I would have posted about it the day I got it but then I was like “No you’ve posted enough for one week.” It would have been the third time I posted for the week and I was just like “Wait till next week.”
So here I go switching up my writing style to bring to you the award that I’ve received (*smiles widely*).
The Versatile Blogger Award
I would like to thank Tracy Joan Reid of CreativeHues for nominating me for this award. I’m absolutely and truly honored and grateful for receiving this award. And it honestly came as a surprise to me when I was just randomly scrolling through Reader. Everyone who is reading this needs to go check out her blog and show her some love and support. So please check out her blog, I linked it and if you like what you’ve seen, give her a follow too.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Myself
- I love food
- I love listening to music
- When I’m not preparing a new blog, I’m always watching a video on YouTube
- I love chocolate but that isn’t where my name came from
- I’m kind of a little obsessed with blogging since 2018 started
- I can get annoyed pretty easily
- I watch anime sometimes more like occasionally
Related: Sunshine Blogger Award
- Frances Elaina
- Denisse Lopez-Nolasco
- Rohan Gandhi
- Nkateko F.
- The Nerdy Lion (Because I follow him regularly)
- The Godly Chic Diaries
Their blogs are all linked above so please go check them out too.
Anyways that’s it for today. Thank you so much Tracy for the nomination, I really appreciate it. And don’t forget to check out her blog, it’s linked above under the picture. Also check out my nominees too. Thank you all so much for reading and thank you so much for the continued support. I truly appreciate it and I love you all so very much. And wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a great day or night. See you all in the next one (Which is coming out tomorrow at 12noon EST – I don’t experience DST).