I hope you read the title in a DJ Khaled voice because that’s really how I imagined it. And that’s exactly what I was going for too. I feel like I’m loved by a lot of people I don’t know. And I love them too, I really do. These are the people that inspire me, that make me want to continue to blog my whole heart out. Just imagine how great it feels to know that you’re loved; that this love is what drives you to continue blogging.
I’ll always leave this disclaimer because I don’t want people saying “Oh I thought she said she only blogs once a week.” Just so y’all know, I said this once and I’ll continue to say it: I only blog twice a week provided that something is important (I should probably put this on my homepage). And my dear loves, this is important. Otherwise, I post every Wednesday at 12noon EST. It used to be 3:30pm but then I had a sudden change of heart. I also kinda said I would change it but anyways…
It hasn’t even been a week since I got my last award. So here’s how I found out. I was in the Reader and I saw someone who I followed post about them getting this award. I was supposed to have a group meeting but everyone is doing their own thing. So I’m just sitting here watching my group member/friend work on their project that’s due the next day. I know, I’m so productive right? Wrong. Everyone who talks about this just gets to the point but I want to create excitement so others can feel what I feel. Plus I think it’s kind of bland to just drop right in.
Okay, so let’s talk about what I’m supposed to talk about right now. This wonderful and amazing person, diyingmachine, nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I never thought that I would receive another award. Especially in such a short time since I recently got the (Don’t believe me? I linked it right there – check it out). Anyways please go check out diyingmachine, her blog is amazing and if you’re into crafts and doing things on your own (D.I.Y) then her blog is for you especially since she has such amazing ideas. Follow her too if you’re in love with her content. Now let’s jump right into this award.
Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked.**
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
**This rule isn’t in the original set of rules on Okoto Enigma’s page but every blogger who has received this award has it so I added it (Plus it makes perfect sense).
3 Things About Myself
- I’m a foodie. I love to cook and eat (mostly cause I’m always hungry). And I don’t really put on a lot of weight so I still have a slim body.
- I’m very antisocial as much as I “talk” to different persons here on my blog.
- I’m crazy but the good and fun kind of crazy.
My Best Post(s)
Questions I Got From diyingmachine To Answer
1. In your opinion, what situation/creation/event etc will finally break the internet?
Hmm, a lot of things could break the Internet. A lot of things came to mind that I feel like I shouldn’t say but I’m going to pick one and that is finding out aliens actually exist and they’re going to invade Earth.
2. What is the best and worst decision you’ve ever made?
Best decision: Starting my blog. Worst decision: Spending my money on clothes that I later hated once I got them and couldn’t return them.
3. What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
Probably trying to open a beer bottle with a butter-knife and then later realizing there’s a small cut on my finger that I didn’t feel until a couple minutes after I opened the bottle.
4. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
My new name would be Mystic. At one point it was my Facebook name when I was in high school and I loved it because it was unusual and it seemed mysterious.
5. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Do aliens exist? (I feel like NASA isn’t telling us something)
Instead of commenting on their blogs, I’m just going to wait until they read this post (Haha, I’m kidding). I’m actually going to send them an email and if they don’t have a contact page then I’ll go and spam their latest post with comments (Sounds like fun).
Congratulations to all my nominees. Please go check them out too. Like actually clicking the link to their page and actually reading a post or two. I know people out here only going so far as the homepage and not to an actual post (I’m a victim of such occurrences). Follow them too, let them know I sent you (I’m kidding).
Questions For My Nominees
- Have you ever had an embarrassing moment where you had to laugh it off, what was it?
- Even though you may or may not be a citizen of the USA, what is your take on the situation happening at the White House with the number of persons leaving the Trump administration?
- Chocolate or cheese?
- Where would you go for vacation?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened in your life thus far?
That’s it for today. Thanks again to diyingmachine for nominating me to receive this award. I really appreciate it. It was totally unexpected and the surprise really made my day better. Be sure to check out and follow her page. And thank you guys for all the love and support. I truly appreciate it and I love each and every single one of you. Thanks so much for reading and wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a great day or night. See you all in the next one (That would be tomorrow *winks*).